LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ann: Magnolia LNG Secures $1.5 Billion Commitment from Stonepeak, page-160

1. 5,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3073
    Hi Mick, it was great news at the time, with over 13mil in volume turned over that day,unfortunately the impact was short lived and never made it to that Dizzy hight of 0.90c, probably due to too much profit taking selling the news at the time? The sellers/traders must be thanking their lucky stars atm, as it's been pretty much all down hill ever since ! Reminds me of the board game i played as a kid, Snakes and Ladders, you know, up the ladder in July from 0.54c in June, now back down the Burmese Python to 0.54c again today. What a Roller coaster hey ? Not knowing what's just round the corner, holding on for dear life, hoping and praying it stays on track and you don't vomit before the next uphill leg, which could be just around the bend, if there is one before the ride is over, exciting stuff indeed, bit like trading i guess ? Trying to pick tops and bottoms, entries and exits must be tough, certainly not for the faint-hearted by any means! Anyway, Must be about time GV put his hand in his pocket again i reckon ! He must be spewin' bout that lot ( 500k ) he picked up back in March at 0.72c now ! I know i would ! What am i sayin' i'm spewin' anyway ! Spewin' i didn't sell at 0.72c instead ! Go figure ! At least i sleep better at night knowing GV is down a poo load as well atm! but as for being 'The Next Cab off the Rank' anytime soon, like before Xmas next year, my guess is 50% - 50% . Now can anyone tell me if we have any Unlisted Options out there in play we need to be concerned about atm ? As i've tried looking, but can't seem to find where that info is hiding unfortunately, as i'm very curious, as we all should if any, how many and when they expire ? Tia - now who's move is it ? someone roll the dice

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.