MGU 0.00% 1.5¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

I agree, even if not market sensitive, some further...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I agree, even if not market sensitive, some further announcements with more colour will be more media friendly also. The links I just posted have a lot of publicly available info about the depth of investment those related Saudi entities have; why not use it? Given the low volume today, and the buy/sell spread still in negative, the insto's are nowhere near this announcement today... it sometimes takes a few days given we are a minnow I know; but let's make sure they do know what is brewing here, and the financial powerhouse & weight that is behind it. If the big news is coming after Chinese new year @ASXMGU let's get your investor relations team to start building the momentum now!... On our biggest retail platform MGU is still described as '...a mineral exploration company with a focus on Gravelotte Emerald Project in South Africa and Cloncurry East...'

This is now feeling the beginning of some real deals in the works for MGU, so time to steer the ship to the bigger picture on the media front also folks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $7.391K 490.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 249615 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 117276 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.