MGU 7.69% 1.2¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

I do agree with you @globetrotter79 with how lekkas dealt with...

1. 795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    I do agree with you @globetrotter79 with how lekkas dealt with KOGI, I watched that unfold over two years and really saw potential in it, and only ever traded it due to management not being of my liking, also I don't do Africa full stop... but will still look over something if it's worth while.

I will say this though, I have lekkas on socials, and it was actually him that has organised Edward sugar to move the project along. if you also listen to Neil late last year and early this year, he speaks highly of lekkas when they went to the states and he said they made a good team together.

we havnt heard anything from lattimore or manzoori in who knows how long I can't even remember.

sometimes you need to have the right people at the helm (Neil) to get the most out of people. let's hope this is a way for lekkas to revive his reputation after KOGI, and we know now he is committed to staying on.

So whilst we can make our assumptions on each individual, which includes me !!!!, we truely don't know what goes on behind the scene, which is a shame, because we as investors should have the right to know if there's dead weight, so we can vocalise our expressions of concern and possibly find better fits.

I will say one thing about manzoori, cunning is the word, and sometimes it's needed, when that will be needed we don't know. shape capital has been dipping into magnum for quite some time, but I hope now Neil is at the helm he is of use and steps aside to allow him to get this to where it needs to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.712M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $7.752K 688.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1190000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 612333 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.