MGU 0.00% 1.0¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Just doing my research on this one (after selling out of a...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Just doing my research on this one (after selling out of a competitor that had got real frothy).. scanning through the anns and seeing what ticks the boxes. Thought I would write down my comments as I go. Keep in mind that I am putting it all together and am definitely missing some things. If anyone cares to add to my gaps, that would be great.

1. Low cost start up, future stages, continued value add in the future to maximise profits. Get it up and running, fast track, make the most of the IO prices. Great approach
    2. Timeline. Seems pretty aggressive to have first shipment by Dec 2021. Peoples thoughts on this? Lots to put in place and deliver by then. Seems like the directors are being aggressive and hats off to them if they achieve it. I like how they communicated the upcoming milestones, so transparency and comms is great. They have plant construction starting Q4 and going into 2022. I assume this is staged construction to support further stages? otherwise, the construction would have to be complete prior to first shipment?
    3. At this stage I havent found the DFS/BFS for stage 1. Can someone help me with that? Keen to see expected start up cost, NPV, annual expected revenue etc. I have seen someone mention the numbers, so I know I am missing it
    4. Looking forward to seeing DFS for stage 2. Another tick in progress
    5. THIS POINT I DONT UNDERSTAND. Mandate with AA signed. Whilst not binding, looks like this is expected by end of July. Since this ann, SP has trended down. Why the lack of love for the company? Keen to hear peoples views. I assume most will say undiscovered/untouched gem and maybe because big, sexy numbers are not being put up / people looking for the next big thing to make them millionaires overnight. I also suspect the CR at 15c was always going to put a support line on the SP, especially if it was oversubscribed and further instos wanted to get in. I have really answered my own question here.
    6. Top 20. Saw this in a Jan update. Love the transparency again. Didnt see it in the recent preso. Hope they go back to including this again.
    7. ESG reporting. Everyone is going this way and seems like it will be almost mandatory in the future. Would like to see them go through an independent ESG risk rating. That is the bigger ticket I believe.
    8. Mgmt. seem to have good experience. Bit of new blood with extensive experience into the company this year it seems. Refocus of strategy and seems to be paying off so far. Focussed and I see in the recent CR, two directors put significant money into the CR.
    9. Listing on the US. Damn this takes a long time from what I have seen in other companies. I dont personally put too much emphasis on this one but a nice to have for sure.

After going through all this and at this early stage of research for me, this is looking like a good company to invest in. The gap for me that I need to look into is stage 1 numbers. If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.093M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.768K 176.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1234478 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 496634 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.