MGU 7.69% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Ann: Magnum Project Update, page-22

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    It all depends whether you are investing or trading.
    If your a trader its been an easy stock to trade between 14c and 18c recently. Every time it gets back to this level it looked friendless then turned around. That's markets. In the short it may do it again or go backwards.
    If your an investor you look at the webinar, the quality of the project and the product, and the strong demand for our product.
    One of the Directors just put in $250k cash at 15 cents.
    The Directors just took options struck at 20,25,30 and 40 cents.
    Near term news in terms of off take, development details and first production and cash flow within months.
    I look at those and see a story I like.
    My biggest concern was volume and there have been a lot of buyers meeting the sellers.
    I have been trading and investing for 35 years. I have done ok at trading but nothing great.
    Conversely along the way I have found a maybe 3 or 4 stocks that I invested in over a number of years and made most of my returns. Along the way even these great successes looked terrible at times but if you focus on your own assessment of the story and not the noise of short term trading patterns and your emotional response, then there are great returns to be made.
    As an investor I have a similar view about MGU, to some of my better previous investments, so I don't look at the share price movements on a daily basis.
    The hardest part of making money in the market is controlling your emotions.
    I have no concerns about my investments thanks but I hope you have much success with yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.473K 478.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 743048 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 71688 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.