MGU 7.14% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

thanks @yabo for the response.the actual reason to call for the...

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    thanks @yabo for the response.

the actual reason to call for the meeting is to put internal pressure on current CEO to exit the dead weight. as you also pointed out, these guys have no mining experience, Neil is the only one remotely qualified for the company, he needs his neighbour Marcus flis on board and they'd be mining already.

I'm 100% sure we won't get the votes because of how deep they've sunk their teeth. but I'd like to see some pressure put on them.

I personally disgree on the type market sentiment you have, there is a huge difference between listing on the Nasdaq and the OTCQB. I also find it unlikely they weren't misleading everyone on purpose.

I firmly believe they used the wording on purpose to be able to drive the SP up, look at the string of announcements just before the cap raise, and the cap raise was put together by our secretary having his hands in it and before that it was done via shape which was manzoori.

you can't tell me these guys aren't milking the cow.

it's extremely frustrating, because there is a shovel ready mine sitting there, and it's in the money right now !!! even for a low cost start up.

it's been over 6 months and no MOU finalising from any 3 parties for DRI. why is that? especially Anglo !!!!

would it be due to clients thinking the current board is not up to the development task, I'd think so.

they need some hiring and firing, and I think almost every shareholder would agree on that.

what kind of sociopath would stay on a board they know they're not of use to a company anymore whilst using investors money, but then won't let them vote them out. do you see what I mean when you see it through that lens?

the completion of the FS for the Saudi project would have increased the SP quite a lot, regardless of whether it is 2 years or 4 years away, you cannot convince me otherwise, so it was a huge letdown, and I find it implausible it was a honest mistake on terminology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $45.86K 3.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1234307 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 93615 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.