ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    the reason why I was pissed off about the announcement on the ES was because that was never mentioned once EVER in any announcement leading up to the Saudi 50/50 JV. as another poster said above they mentioned FS seven or more times in that announcement and now MGU looks like they have complete retards on the board and management. obviously they were misleading shareholders and ASX investors as the ES would of been the plan the whole time as the Saudi group paid for 50% of it so they knew the whole time just the ASX didn't know. if they pull off a CR at these levels I don't care how much money I lose on this because I would know they just aren't serious about making any type of money. most of the board that works for us have multiple other boards they are working on too so personally it looks like they are just laughing at us and seeing how cheap they can get shares for in the recent CR and flipping them off.

if they can't manage to pull off an MOU within a year since each of the announcements they are complete failures in my eyes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.712M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $12.07K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 869437 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 68976 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.