MGU 0.00% 1.1¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

I'm sure everyone would much rather a live Q&A but we all...

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    I'm sure everyone would much rather a live Q&A but we all know that won't happen. I definitely know what you mean about them not being able to announce anything that's not announced to the market beforehand so what my main thing is that the absolute EMBARRASSMENT on not providing a feasibility study to the market instead it was an ES which has never been announced anywhere which is embarrassing.

like what you said if it was always suppose to be a ES then who ever is writing up these announcements HAS TO BE FIRED! if the ASX is holding up the study let us know that it couldn't be released and waiting on the ASX to approve it or can they not let us know if it's getting held up by the ASX and the best they can release was a ES?

these are the things the market HAS to know or else the pen pushers HAS to be fired. an update on the MOU's would be nice and not the normal "we are progressing well and expect that share holders will be happy". give the market a timeline and atleast let us know if both Mitsubishi and Anglo are still in the play. they need to give us something or else have fun raising money down near the 0.010 because I will be out of this if they can't give us something soon.

uve been in this investment for a little more then 3 years now and I've never had more questions now that hasn't been answered and that is worrying me A LOT! I thought once Neil came in he would cut off the dead weight who's in the company but in interviews he's been praising a few of the ones that we are questioning so maybe Neil is happy with shareholders having so many u answered questions and maybe he's part of the problem too? we need answers now and I mean by the next month or I'm more then happy to take a decent loss and move onto something else that I actually know what their plans are for the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.902M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 573847 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1279663 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.