ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    “Understandably so, given what's happening in the world and the Project's location, prospects and green credentials, I hear other contenders may be beating a path to our door..

Not surprising at all, I understand several stakeholders cannot believe the location and potential at and nearby to Buena Vista and that it hasn’t been developed..Dano emphasised the point himself in the recent webinar when he said it was a project that should have been up and running years ago given all its advantages.

Yes totally agree NM. It’s some guaranteed funding for a project that is clearly worth a whole lot more than the market is valuing it currently. It puts management in a position where a financing deal inevitably has to be dilutionary to levels that seem unbecoming of the potential here, but whilst there can be some upsides and downsides drawn out of any financing agreement, the very nature of the structure of it suggests the value of Buena Vista should soon start being realised in a heightened manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.902M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.417K 492.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 311753 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 102355 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.