MGU 7.14% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

I just wanted to correct a previous post of mine.I have just...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    I just wanted to correct a previous post of mine.

I have just looked at the Mines and Money London site and Dano is actually speaking at 4pm(UK time) on Thursday 5 May 2022 in a 10 minute slot.

Its at the end of the conference, but just before the big cocktail parties, so hopefully he will have a good audience.

As for the funding deal, the main point I take out of it is that they can now commit to long lead time work streams and build there local team with adequate funding. The sooner the BFS/DFS is completed the sooner the bigger funding alternatives can be expedited.

As they move toward completion of the engineering study, there will be potential funding alternatives available that may replace much of this facility. They had $3 million as at the end of March, they have the likelihood of $7 million from option exercise at the end of September without a strategic investor as mentioned above. Therefore I cant see how they would need all, or even most, of this facility but it does ensure the Company has the money to complete its BFS/DFS by next year.

I believe at that point, I believe the project should talk for itself and funding alternatives will be available.

Thats the trade off in considering funding alternatives, and everyone is entitled to their varying perspectives.

I share the disappointment with the share price performance, but hopefully the company can now use the funding to provide the market the information it requires to re-rate the stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $260 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 830000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 282000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.