COI 0.00% 17.0¢ comet ridge limited

Good to know those rates are commercial plus highly likely to...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Good to know those rates are commercial plus highly likely to get higher flow rates reported in time.

I still wonder what the water treatment solution is going to be? The sxy sto deal recently highlights how much emphasis there is now on existing infrastructure to get new fields up. Especially given how much WTP cost them. I'm sure there are multiple options available and scaleable to the mahalo development. I just don't believe sto n org will be able to agree on anything without tripling the cost of it. Along with a few trips around the Big O roundabout

Would mahalo be considered a greenfield or a brownfield expansion to the accountants? Synergy & cooperation are all the latest buzz words to keep investors happy to minimize cap ex needs.

Gladdie lng plants all need gas but I think COI followers now need to hear talk of FID on development. Personally I'd hope ORG or STO sell out. Maybe Private equity that made a monster during the original csg boom could take them out. Get all those crusty Geos back to re-pioneer cheap csg development. Would an asset swap work for the JV ...

Definitely too many chefs in the kitchen for a cost efficient development. All IMO. Not a downramper just very -ve org as an operator. Too many decision makers with no qualifications or actual relatabel skills.

Good to see the chatter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $188.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $41.16K 243.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 2298080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.