COI 0.00% 17.0¢ comet ridge limited

hey guys, let’s simplify this a little bit. We have a massive...

1. 20,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2015
    hey guys, let’s simplify this a little bit. We have a massive East Coast gas shortage. We have large gas buyers with supply contracts ending soo. and them needing to secure medium to long term new supply urgently. . We have Mahalo that is light years ahead of anything else, we have a lot of activity happening with Mahalo and although quite a few months behind it is moving ahead to the critical phase, we have a project that doesn’t require a gas plant to be built. We have drilling that is seeing massive productivity jumps . We have gas that can delivered with low tariffs to very hungry, domestic and export markets and we have Santos selling multi decade gas contracts in their LNG business, we have numerous parties wanting the gas, these parties have different desires, but affectively all are competing for the same gas. Some want GSAs, others want to buy into project , others want it all. Outside the delays , someone tell me why it is still not a great investment.
    note today’s announcement openly criticising Santos speed in development. If I am an acquirer , that’s an invitation to dance . let’s also remember comet owns 57% or the main hub and 100% of the rest.. I have said it before - don’t let SP create a perception of value . Wareggo languished in the mid teens for a while and went from 16 to 41 in two months . Warrego had GSA at mid 5s and tariffs ( opex 1.5-2 per gj ) Comet will have price of 12 and opex of sub one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $188.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $160.6K 949.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66844 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 420000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.