COI 5.13% 18.5¢ comet ridge limited

Ann: Mahalo Gas Project Memooloo 2 Well Successfully Drilled, page-23

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Hi DYOR
    I was not being negative about comet ridge- I know very little about them other than the fact that some of the birimian directors who walked out giving zero notice and no explanation last week are also comet ridge directors.Maybe you think that comet ridges chairmans conduct at birimian demonstrated "principle and integrity"- I,m fairly certain many shareholders at Birimian would disagree.
    I understand that comet ridges directors who were also birimian directors were working for free recently for comet ridge ie not charging for their services, but at the same time were also drawing exorbitant day rates from birimian ,whilst apparently doing and achieving very little for birimian.I also understand that these same directors were significant shareholders in comet ridge, but owned zero shares in birimian.It appears that they resigned when certain issues were raised by some major shareholders- but nobody knows what happened as the directors left with no notice and without giving any reasons.It is very difficult to view this recent behaviour as principled and demonstrating integrity, but everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
    I,ll leave it at that,as I don't normally like to make negative comments on shares that I don't hold, but felt it was appropriate to comment on certain "shared" directors behaviour and conduct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $204.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $30.12K 160.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 376130 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.