NWC 3.33% 3.1¢ new world resources limited

In today with my first buy. Been watching this for a long time...

1. 1,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    In today with my first buy. Been watching this for a long time and really happy with the JORC, which has upside with assays pending. Comparatively this looks like good value and I'm surprised it has not gone higher post the announcement.

I've been doing some digging into the selling. We know that Perennial have been a seller and perhaps that has continued. Here's broker data for the last week until Nov 3rd (pre announcement and latest available). Macquarie has been a BIG seller for an undisclosed Insto. Is it Perennial? I can't be too sure yet but the circumstantial evidence suggests yes.

So what does this mean? Well there could be any number of reasons why they're selling. They've been selling BEFORE the resource announcement (as per 20th Oct announcement) so perhaps it's some portfolio tweaking, redemptions etc as opposed to something that is COMPANY related.

This is a good thing. If they started selling AFTER the announcement then that could be construed as negative but I see this as an opportunity to build a position while an insto is selling for THEIR OWN reasons vs COMPANY reasons. Sure it could go lower to close the lower gap but we're talking pips here when clearly this should be a lot higher all else equal.

It will be interesting to see who's been buying and selling POST the announcement when that data becomes available. If there's interest, I'll post that up. Cheers

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3770/3770905-ee7160fdfb78b771074a45f2d0868dc8.jpg

Last edited by Access2020: 08/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $87.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $8.175K 263.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 626302 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 322753 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.