SRN 7.69% 0.6¢ surefire resources nl

I went back and read KRR ann on the HPA speewah. Yes they did...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    I went back and read KRR ann on the HPA speewah. Yes they did Fluff around for quiet some time. A lot has changed since they first decided to go down the HPA path. mainly Global markets.
    Hopefully PB can steer SRN a little quicker than KRR
    Also lets not get distracted Vanadium is what we are here for the HPA is only a bonus if it comes off. At this stage i think we are allowed to get a little excited about our HPA potential weather it comes off or not.

BUT

Going back to Vanadium SRN has been sitting on Victory Bore for some time now. It is only in the last 12 months since a lot has changed globally did Vlad decided to concentrate on VB. I spoke to Vlad on a few occasions regarding Vanadium as i really did not know much about it. I started doing research on Vanadium redox batteries and the world wanting greener energy and Vanadium redox flow batteries starting to get attention from other countries other than china. He was excited back 2022 about VB and our Vanadium and i can see why.
    You are right there is a long way to go before we get to excited but that is the market at this penny stock end and i would prefer to gamble my money at this stage on what SRN have.
    Now let us know what is your background in mining and minerals iam curious.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $18.50K 3.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 16849878 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.