ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

J & J and Life. My mate and I go to the bull sales every year....

1. 8,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1004
    J & J and Life.

My mate and I go to the bull sales every year.
    His wife gets me to keep an eye on him as he is want to spend up big.

He won Grand Champion at the Brisbane Ekka a few years back. ( his bull, not him personally ) lol

I also wear my big hat. ( Big hat, no cattle )

Artificial insemination is all the go now, but personally, I like the old fashioned way.

While on the sp, the volume is small - no panic.

The subject of RB was always going to create controversy but, after all the time he had, he came up with zilch.

People say we should put a hole in here and there while we are waiting for results.
    I pose the question:
    What happens if the assays we are waiting for come back with results that suggest we need to drill to confirm our findings, and we have spent our money willy nilly on sinking holes because we were bored?

I have become almost immune to disappointment and so, I expect bad results from Inca as the norm.
    However that is the nature of exploration, but I do know that we don't want to have to go begging for money in this current market and we don't want the dilution again.
    We have to have patience.

Maybe that is why everything has been slowed down because management think that we will need the money for bigger and better things.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $622 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92029 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.