ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Hi Archarv, some information distributed by the company and...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi Archarv, some information distributed by the company and directors made shareholders set a very high expectation. The company was comparing Mt Lamb to Mt Isa as both have the graphitic schist and the strike length is ~20KMs. Mt Isa hosts 15 world class mines. INCA have drilled 8 holes along 18KMs strike of Mt Lamb, and so far no discovery has been made. How unlucky INCA is if Mt Lamb really hosts a cluster of big mines and the 8 holes have perfectly missed all of them. The company compared the Jumping Spider with Olympic Dam. The size of Olympic Dam's ore body is 6KM * 3KM, and all the holes before the discovery hole have returned over 1% copper of various intervals. You might say we need to wait for assay results to know the grade in our holes. Most experienced geos can tell the approximate copper grade by looking at the drill cores. I am pretty sure our geos are much better than the geos from MinEX CRC who have mistaken pyrite for chalcopyrite in the NDIBK04. And the company have the pXRF machine, the company would have released it if the reading was good. I doubt we will get good assay results.

The above is just my opinion and no offence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.