ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

I was reading different * articles tonight and thought...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I was reading different * articles tonight and thought I'd print out the last two bits of news they had on ICG, just for SH to remember why we are here and to maybe see some news elsewhere other than in our announcements; I think the last one summarises it the best.

Wait for those results SH, enjoy the weekend.

10/6/22
    "INCA MINERALS (ASX:ICG)The very first drillhole into ‘Mount Lamb North East’, part of the ‘Frewena’ IOCG-SEDEX project in the NT, hit a down-hole interval of +500m of Iron Oxide Copper-Gold (IOCG)-style alteration and vein/breccia-hosted sulphide mineralisation. Iron oxide copper gold ore deposits (IOCG), like Olympic Dam, can be tremendously large and simple-to-process concentrations of copper, gold, and other economic minerals.Sedimentary exhalative deposits (SEDEX) are monstrous accumulations of zinc and lead, accounting for 25% of global zinc and lead production, and six of the 10 largest active zinc mines globally. They are also an important source of silver and copper. The second hole at Mount Lamb NE has commenced and is currently at a depth of 437m"

28/7/22
    "Inca Minerals (ASX:ICG) completed its maiden Australian drilling program at Greater Frewena Group Project in the Northern Territory, hitting 8 from 8 holes with copper +/- zinc-lead sulphides, which is beyond expectations Inca had coming into this leg of its exploration"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $375 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.