TER 2.70% 19.0¢ terracom limited

These coal assets are all going to end up in the hands of...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    These coal assets are all going to end up in the hands of smaller, under priced companies like TER and UNV at the end of the day...
    Look at Trevor St whatever who bought a power plant for nothing, and is now printing money because it turns out the demand is still there!

As majors are forced to sell down to satisfy ESG pressure, somebody will buy mines who is not hostage to that environment.

Anglo, RIO and S32 selling Coal assets this year.... But China building more Coal plants at the same time!
    One of these sides will be wrong... And i don't think its the end consumer; who will buy from SOMEBODY.

I think prices will actually go up as usage goes down in the long term.. the cheaper, poor quality stuff will go out of business first; and mines that were once run by large companies with big balance sheets, wont have that safety net once smaller, scrappier local operators take control (ie in Africa). I think some will go out of business and take supply with them, in time.

Frustrating to see TER so cheap as we all know... but you will get paid in dividends going forward.
    And if the RBA starts QE next year to push rates down even more, that will be even more valuable. Tell your mates the yield and they will fall off their TD chair.

just have to keep adding on weakness, as they keep selling coal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $152.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $279.3K 1.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1323495 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 67908 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.