MRZ 0.00% 5.0¢ mont royal resources limited

Ann: Maiden Drill Program Hits Nickel-Copper Sulphides at Wapatik, page-9

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Given the non-release of visuals by Azimut - MRZ trying to keep interest through twitter. If my eyes aren't deceiving me, that appears to be some fantastic looking drill core they all seem to be looking at!!!smile.pngsmile.png

Another point worth noting is the apparent high grade nature of mineralisation. MRZ reported

2.68% Ni, 1.30% Cu, 0.09% Co over 3.30 m including:

• 3.63% Ni, 0.48% Cu, 0.12% Co over 1.0m,and

• 3.04% Ni, 0.75% Cu, 0.10% Co over 1.1m

By my calcs, the remaining 1.2m must be grading approx 2.16% Ni, 3.05% Cu and .09% Co to arrive at the reported 3.3m grades above?

Looking at the drill core highlights that the disseminated sulphides in this interval must be highly mineralised (for disseminated sulphides) to get the grades above, potentially boding very well for upcoming assay results over much larger drill intercepts not to mention these current six holes being drilled. Remembering, this was grading .3% Ni and 1% Cu in rock chips at surface.

At this very early stage, Wapatik is showing highly mineralised peridotite/dunite - which is analogous with both the Eagle and Eagle Nest Ni/Cu deposits as has been pointed out by both AZM and MRZ previously. All is pointing to being on an absolute cracking nickel/copper discovery here. With next results, hopefully markets should wake up to this.

As always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.251M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81068 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 10636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.