TYX 10.0% 1.1¢ tyranna resources limited

Unfortunately, at the moment, it's not advancing at all. Going...

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Unfortunately, at the moment, it's not advancing at all. Going backwards actually. I think the reason is that we don't have a billion plus asset......we might have, but in today's society where everyone wants immediate results, TYX is either unable or unwilling to move at the pace required.

I know I sound like a broken record, but unless TYX can show it has a resource of such size as to make it worth mining then no matter how good the quality of the resource the SP will remain stagnant. No point having the purest lithium if you only have a handful.

The next drilling campaign needs to be immediate, rather than "as soon as possible". TYX should state when it will start so that potential investors can get their heads around it. This is when the quantity of a resource will start to form and if its growing investors will want to get on early.

The Investor Presentation Timeline from last year showed Q3 as the start of the second drilling campaign. That is too far away in my opinion, too much money will have been spent on "admin" by then.

Keep it moving, keep it growing and the SP should take care of itself. If it's not moving forward investors will just jump off to something that is, or to something that they think will.

Cheers!
    Catweasle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $94.20K 9.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 809677 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6773578 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 4114608
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.