TYX 10.0% 1.1¢ tyranna resources limited

You attack Podgy of not saying anything useful. What was useful...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    You attack Podgy of not saying anything useful. What was useful in your previous post? You seem to think drilling up a resource is as simple as just putting a drill rig at a random spot and hope for the best. If it only was that easy.. Furthermore, you don't want management to waste any money so I would be cautious where to start drilling and where to continue drilling. We all know drilling is expensive.

As with any explorer, the maiden drill campaign will not always produce direct hits. However, it helps to understand the nature of the deposit. For example, drill hole NDDH003 has shown that the orientation of the pegmatite was different to what was assumed. You just can't know this beforehand. It is also clear they could not drill to the depth they wanted. Also, drill hole NDDH001 deviated from the intended path and the hole was terminated (as announced on 07.11.2022).

Unfortunately, not all drill holes will be direct hits. However, the fact is that TYX intersection 22 meters @2.02% Li2O, proving that there is high grade lithium to be found and justifying further drilling. Starting drilling any sooner would have been a waste of time and money. Or can you give me an example of an explorer that would keep drilling at random spots?

The most important info of this announcement can be found in the Drilling Results Conclusion of the announcement: ''Field observations establish that the pegmatite ascended into the fractures, i.e., the pegmatite source is below'' and ''It is also likely that there are additional bulges, and there may be a large thick source-pegmatite, containing high-grade lithium mineralisation, from which the pegmatites exposed at surface emanate.''

So it seems very likely they will now target the additional bulges as well as drilling deeper to find the source of the lithium mineralisation that fed bulges.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $36.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $94.20K 9.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 809677 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6773578 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 4114608
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.