CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

yes well so passes the largest volume trading day since...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    yes well so passes the largest volume trading day since relisting . I was hoping for a little bit more traction than that and hope it’s not a case of spinning the wheels, the register is not as tightly held as I would probably like considering around one third of the register is currently non trading .
    having said that the project has some real potential if they can make some hurdles, and their dance card is pretty busy over the next six months , and they have a template to follow and mistakes to avoid looking north which may assist here. The incentives for an SP moving past 6c for the company (options) and it’s directors could
    set this project up very nicely but they need to get a wriggle on.
    comments of risk around lease arrangement are noted however oversimplifying it a bit , if the fed gov wasn’t interested in facilitating some sort of project here then why would they agree to exploration of it , as far as I understand it they were under no obligation to agree to the exploration licence in the first place . Rerating I believe could be imminent as long as it hasn’t just been forgotten due to the hibernation of marketing team DYOR
    Make haste whilst the sun shines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3601992 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1036979 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.