ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22083
    Moora drilling is going to be very interesting. As I stated on one of my posts the western part of Moora project has very high potential according to the research for this area and whole of South-west terrane of Yilgarn Craton.

That research was published by Geoscience Australia (Gov. dept) in 2016. As far as I understand the info given in this document has been ignored by most of the resources companies. Tim Goyder and co had the info about it and they have already got Moora tenements in 2018. Then they got more thenements for CHN and DEV. And CHN has nailed it at Julimar.

The document link is here;
    "Potential for intrusion-hosted Ni-Cu-PGE sulfide deposits in Australia- A continental-scale analysis of mineral system prospectivity"

This document was explaining (in 2016) that the region where CHN and LTR are exploring might be very prospective for Ni-Cu-PGE.

It’s all about the type of geology close to Yilgarn craton margins. The tholeiitic intrusion-hosted Ni-Cu-PGE sulfide deposits can be found in those areas similar to Noril’sk (Russia), Voisey’s Bay (Canada) and Jinchuan (China) deposits.

The problem is the regolith (or laterite) cover over those potential deposits. That regolith cover was also mentioned on announcements by LTR before.

The doc. says; “This continental-scale study of the potential for tholeiitic intrusion-hosted Ni-Cu-PGE sulfide deposits in Australia addresses the problem of whether the apparent under-representation of resources of this type in Australia is due to lack of geological endowment or is a consequence of concealment of mineral deposits by sediments, basins and regolith (cover) which has hindered exploration success”.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2388/2388640-51f4959d96ef945f3bdb8fed66025634.jpg

However this region was only explored for bauxite and alumina for tens of years by Alcoa and others. There are 4 big mines (3 of them belongs to Alcoa) at the southern part (close to Greenbushes) but nothing was found at the northern part (up to Moora) even though there were a lot of exploration activities at the region.

We have two projects there but not one.

1) Bindi Bindi; Nickel
    2) Mt Yule – Felton Trend; Gold-PGE

Either of them could be another company maker.

Gold is gold as you know. It depends what we will be able to find at Mt Yule – Felton Gold-PGE project. Even the soil samples has given 0.92 g/t, which is very high. You can imagine what would be the sp if we could find a good gold prospect there.

Same for Bindi Bindi area. Nickel sulphides and PGEs! Very much in demand atm, and will be more in the future because it is nickel giving the life and energy to the batteries.

And PGEs; I will explain later on (research is going on) why they are so important, and why CHN's sp is going so high because of palladium. There are big things happening in that PGE space atm but not many people are aware of what's happening and why it's happening IMO.

I am expecting CHN's sp will go over $10 in next year. I am not holding CHN as I have missed it from the start (bought little at 12c but sold out later last year) but now I have more bagger expectation from LTR even from here (multiplies of 32c) in LTR's sp in next year despite I have already achieved 15 bagger atm. I am at least waiting for KV project to be sold out or a JV is established at some point which I think not so far.

I can't imagine what would be sp if we find good prospects in Moora project locations. I am now waiting for the exploration results of Moora prospects.

There is one important point btw; if we hit some massive sulphides during drilling
    then the photos of cores will be shown on the announcements then the assay results will be waited. That's how it works in that type of sulphides drilling (it's not the case in lithium spodumene drilling).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2717/2717033-da5e0a94be5e6a323c3fa7b2ddad6248.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2717/2717035-012c6452f93004614438f98af6ba77a7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.