ENV 0.00% 1.9¢ enova mining limited

What was that today - weakness or consolidation?Yes, very...

1. 4,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3617
    What was that today - weakness or consolidation?

Yes, very difficult to say. Some big line wipes, both on heads and oppies, this time on the downside.

So is the run that was looking like happening, is that over? I don't think anyone can say exactly what is happening, but we can all make our guess.

As I have been writing before, even last time, I felt that not all sell, even by recent CR holders may have been done. Also, its in a state, that some will be very tentative. On any weakness will try to get out soon. On any strength, will try to get in soon. So to me, my guess/hypothesis is that is what was happening but I could be wrong.

Its not unusual to see this type of play. For couple of weeks. most of the play was happening between 1.6 and 1.8. It touched 2.1 on Friday and again today. If someone looking for anything positive, two weeks a play happened 1.6 to 1.8. Now it seems like playing between 1.9 and 2.1. So that's positive. One rung up. But 1.9 now needs to hold, same as 1.6 was required before - an intra-day incursion could happen though. 2.1 is third time reached, but not breached, hence last week I had mentioned its important to reach 2.3.

Personally, I always trade with around 25/30% of my holding all the time, in all stocks I play. I like to trade, keeps me on my toes, sometimes make some coins picking up the upper-lower ranges. But majority I keep and don't trade, until I see something that I don't like. At this stage I am comfortable holding, but I will follow price action. In fact added a few more oppies at 1. So an important next few days coming up, from technical/trading perspective. Any news could change that. Sometimes macro conditions can affect us, both up and down. So lets see whether this is consolidation in 1.9/2.1 zone or back our previous zone. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.38K 125.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2871487 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1568723 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.