NWC 3.03% 3.2¢ new world resources limited

Ann: Maiden Drilling Program Commences at Discus Copper Prospect, page-31

1. 33,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    in depth research by you but I doubt you will get any thumbs up for it .
    SLR took over the Sugar zone mine in the Americas , costs were higher than expected and its been mothballed since August .
    You really can not take what these mining companies state as gospel without your own DD .
    IN NWC's favour is it is running around 1800 on an OVM eq basis which would keep decline costs down per oz
    The grind size for flotation is against them think it was around 50 microns is that fully covered in processing costs ?

"The scoping studies also totally ignore the need for delineation drilling underground to plan the stope outlines"
    If subvertical veins mainly You dont think rather than in fill drilling at say less than 10 m spacings along strike they can follow the vein in the foot wall in the above level and also the vein in the hanging wall in the bottom level , to get an exact drilling contact for drilling the vein between the levels and maybe reduce the distance between levels to say 15 meters , and keep the panels at say 1 .5 meter fired widths ?
    At 1.5 meters would not that be around the same width you could get for the narrowest cut and fill , so its only the drives that end up blowing out the widths to say 3.5 meters at the narrowest .

As they say drill for structure mine for grade .
    In theory would not the American equivalent of JORC take into account dilution from mining for coming to a reserve grade ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $90.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $34.48K 1.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1317903 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 120503 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.