DEV 2.56% 19.0¢ devex resources limited

Yes, indeed great results out from cousin LTR at Moora. How...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2428
    Yes, indeed great results out from cousin LTR at Moora. How about that, such high grade gold intercepts from your first RC hole, how nice would that be. From what I have read, all signs are pointing to a significant mineralisation copper/gold system, and LTR have plenty more AC and RC assays pending.

DEV are a few months behind LTR in their exploration campaign, being in the middle of our maiden AC campaign, with assays due only a few weeks away. It wasn't long ago that LTRs first round of AC drilling indicated that something was down there, and now these initial RC results have confirmed that. What I am looking for in DEVs pending assays is simple... multiple, highly anomalous gold and copper hits... ideally with some PGE hits too. If we get that, then bring on the RC/DD drilling.

And to sign off, and to put things in some positive perspective, this one RC drill hole from LTR has (last time I looked) added about $200m to their market cap. That's the discovery hole that DEV is seeking... and that would be about +70c to our SP.... IMO our time will come and it will be very exciting... fingers crossed.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $83.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $282.6K 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15530 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 49350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.