SHX 0.00% 32.0¢ shield mining limited

re: Ann: Maiden Drilling Results for Shield&#... Next drilling...

1. 1,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    re: Ann: Maiden Drilling Results for Shield&#... Next drilling campaign to commence in November. I'd expect a bit of a rise and a bit more interest up till then.

There may be an announcement re. drilling contract as there was before the last round of drilling.

I've said before, this stock appears to be unloved - but from my research it's only unloved by HC members. My guess is there's only a handful of HC members that hold SHX. If you look at the register - it has to be one of the most tightly held stocks on the ASX.

Looking forward to results from the next round of drilling. Patience is required for this one and I believe those who have patience will be rewarded. It appears to me that these guys are literally sitting on a gold mine. Just need to prove it to the world.

Those who are thinking of getting on board should do so in the next few weeks - before result from this campaign. MY OPINION ONLY....DYOR!!!... although you just need to look at the previous grades to see there's shiny stuff in the hot Mauritanian ground.

Good luck David and team and all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.