VSR 7.69% 1.2¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

Ann: Maiden drilling to commence at Ti Tree priority Li targets, page-56

1. 7,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    first off I like rr1 . soil and rock chips are both early stage techniques . both valid . I love a high rich chip sample and a high soil one . rock chips are common when there is plenty of visual outcrops to pick and choose from similar with soil if not many outcrops but going off further infomation .
    the market loves the rock chips but has less understanding of soil samples as you have demonstrated .
    VSR have been drilling and using industry best practice to develop targets in the area , after the last two information gathering drills . this right now is one and the next few to come they are excited about. they are pushing hard and being transparent . if these drills bring some shallower over 1% hits its game on . however its not the last role of the dice . in the 2nd previous exploration drill they are going deeper and if it gets higher than 1% hits welllll !!! this region is ready to go bonkers . means its everywhere imo
    DLI have an amazing assist that keeps getting better . if VSR hits too it adds to the land scape . I definitely feel VSR are undervalued . the volume here is also something I have rarely experienced . they are cashed up to explore the region .
    one of my biggest losses was following red dirt on my watch list and my platform not updating the name change . lol
    definetly a gamble not financial advice .
    below a statement from the company
    “Through the use of established best practices in lithium exploration, Voltaic have clearly demonstrated that the granites (and associated schists) within our tenure are fertile and the respective pegmatites are of comparable calibre to those at the neighbouring Yinnietharra project,” Voltaic (ASX:VSR) CEO Michael Walshe said.“The Ti Tree project has never been systematically explored for Li, providing Voltaic with an outstanding opportunity to make a ‘greenfields ‘discovery in a region that has become a Li exploration hotspot.“Indeed, it could be argued that the TTS granites that underlay Ti Tree and Yinnietharra are comparable to those at world-class lithium deposits such as Pilgangoora in Western Australia, in terms of both fertility and fractionation, and the Gascoyne region could soon emerge as Australia’s next major lithium supply hub.”

not financial advice . GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $5.827M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $19.77K 1.647M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2256047 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 300509 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.