RMR 0.00% 4.8¢ ram resources limited

What to make of RMR’s Siemens numbers? In BUX’s announcement on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 188 Posts.
    What to make of RMR’s Siemens numbers? In BUX’s announcement on the 11th of May 2015 they give all the Siemens numbers for the conductors at their Double Magic project. On the 2nd of November 2015 BUX gives a summary of all their Double Magic drill results. What stands out to me is that a conductor of around 1500S is capable of producing 1%+ Ni intercepts over several meters. RMR has got better conductivity on most targets AND they have got size. It doesn’t mean RMR’s conductors are carrying sulphides but since their project is only 7km away, I would be surprised if they don’t.

By looking at the plot in RMR’s 2nd of December 2015 announcement, it looks like conductors MON1A(10000S) and MON1B(6000S) are connected, which combined gives them a size of approximately 300x600meter. If RMR can prove that both of them carry Ni and Cu sulphides, it has got the size to make it a very substantial discovery. Going by the very low MC of 4M, there is plenty of upside left imo. I don’t know the history of this coy, but to be honest I don’t care. The targets are there and they are very exciting ones.

Another thing that caught my attention was a snippet from BUX’s announcement on the 27th of November 2015: “… All geophysical targets (conductors) drill tested to date have proven to be related to nickel-copper sulphide mineralisation, with no false conductors identified…”

All is looking very, very good, but don’t be blind. If we drill dusters it’s all over rover….

Image 1: conductors:
    Image 1.jpg

Image 2 and 3: drill intercepts
    Image2.jpg Image3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.