CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Good update of where they are at - I think shareholders can be...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293

Good update of where they are at - I think shareholders can be comfortable at this early stage that they have a good plan.

The initial drill programme includes 250 holes but the two year exploration budget has an allowance for 8,500m. The average hole depth is expected to be 10m. An initial resource estimate is expected from the results of this Phase one drilling and the samples will provide the material required to complete a Scoping Study that should produce a flowsheet for the processing of the resources and an indication of the potential end products that will allow Carbine to engage in offtake discussions.

Preparation will commence for the studies required to complete an expanded resource drilling programme to progress on from the Phase one rilling. The completion of this drilling will lead into a Definitive Feasibility Study that will include Resource/Reserve estimations, final processing options,
    transport and infrastructure studies and the production of bulk samples for potential client engagements.

At the completion of this process Carbine expects to be in a position to apply for a Mining Licence and Mining Approvals.

Preliminary indications that

The results of the two commissioned reports indicate that E70/4905 has the potential to host a substantial, high grade, low impurity silica sand deposit. The final processed grade is significant as it meets all the specifications for flat and container glass markets and for foundry glass the top end of silica consumption and the upper price ranges for product.

bode well for the future if the upcoming work confirms the findings of the previous report and delineates a greater resource area with continuing quality characteristics.

Now CRB needs to relist - It will be interesting to see where the share price sits after the first week - I am happy to sit in CRB and depending on what happens when it relists might even increase my exposure if there are some 3.5/4c shares around. VRX CRBs neighbour to the East is further down the track waiting on an EPA approval and reportedly negotiating offtake at the moment - people wanting exposure to a silica sand resource might well see CRB as a attractive entry which "might" see a little escalation in the SP in the short term - time will tell - an interesting few weeks ahead for CRB shareholders.

Last edited by Koala1959: 29/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3752277 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.