CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

its really about the 3c CR flippers. And how many new investors...

1. 27,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3183
    its really about the 3c CR flippers. And how many new investors can be pooled over the short period, to take their scrip.
    The value is there, its pretty obvious if you have a significant potential to the neighbor VRX at 150m mc, and flippers arent looking at that at all, its how much above 3c can they get their money back. When the true metric is the mc comparisons, 20m mc . Some drilling, Jorc, better quality ? and some clarity on the manner in which we can work in tandem with the defense testing range, that hasnt been used in donkey years.

If the government want more royalty dollars from its mineral assets, its not that difficult to say, ok, if we ever going to test again, we tap these guys on the shoulder to clear out for a few days.
    Very unlikely that a test rocket, would fall onto any mining infrastructure. And if it did, we would wear it.
    You might be able to mine for several years before you get that tap on the shoulder, and then many more after it.

They grabbed this tenament, with a purpose. And a better understanding of how that access and mining could work than has been explained.

Speculatively, the value - its worth more than the flip price. So its an easy accumulate for mine.
    Will have another order in next to the flip price.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 12/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3752277 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.