HVY 0.00% 11.5¢ heavy minerals limited

Ann: Maiden Garnet Drilling Program Completed, page-4

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Valens is the largest holder in the company.
    Do you think Mr. Navin Sidhu the director will come on the board or perhaps working in the background?

Will be interesting to see what he can do if he comes on.
    He is also involved in EVR and the company from having 1 jorced project and 2 explorations and a market cap of $5 million or so now has multiple solid projects and flush with cash and a market cap of over $60 million, being at $80 million before we had the multiple down days.
    Still has room to really run though IMO.

what i though was really fascinating is that from a company with no cash and low MC:
    1) now they have close to $20 million in cash equivalents with $10 million in the bank,
    2) they spun out an asset that is now worth in their books over $6 million, higher than their initial market cap
    3) he got a $10 million "ATM" facility for the company when the market cap was a mere $10 million and very cheap too - any drawdown is only 10% discount to market and no broker fees to be paid.

however what I am really impressed with is that they got an offtake for a project that doesnt even have a JORC yet!!! nor have they done any much drilling. the offtake too is with one of the largest smelters in the world! it is also to be prepaid for a portion, hich means they will use those funds to pay for the plant and no dilution.

they also have an MOU done with one of the largest lithium company in the world and I have a feeling an offtake will be agreed upon soon too, guess what there is no JORC for the lithium too!!!

perhaps he can work some magic and get us some offtakes here too prepaid. That will be real good news for the company and take us into the stratosphere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.620M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $2.688K 23.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 149653 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 28542 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.