MXR 0.00% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

Come, come Devilz. Personally I have usually been hopeful about...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Come, come Devilz. Personally I have usually been hopeful about MXR. Certainly I became rather disappointed last year with the shambles of trying to do deals with companies and get somewhere with Burbanks. Total frustration. Then even more frustration when a deal was finally done and it seemed that after all that effort MXR came away with virtually nothing to show for it by the time the money was distributed. So yes I became a good bit negative. I think you are being unfair to Stephok in suggesting that he was continually negative. I think that if you look back over his posts you will find that they certainly represent a bit of a ride on a roller coaster with some good positive comments on positive signs but then some big dipper times when comments went plunging downwards. MXR's past performance in the last couple of years has been like that. Certainly the present situation looks more positive and something that I am sure any long term holders of MXR shares will applaud and will enjoy the smoother ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.