GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Ann: Maiden Gold Pour, page-41

1. 2,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Yep, I think that will keep happening for a while, by my approximations this month there's been around $700k of 2.9 sold. That's in addition to the previous 2.7 - 2.8 capping.

I'm just running on assumptions of theory about the cap raise investors that there's about $2mil in total that is being sold between the 2.7-3.2 so by my "guessing" don't take this as gospel I'd say we're a bit past the halfway point.

I'll give it another few months at these levels without a significant Ann causing a pump to see the share price above 3.2, Once it breaks the 3.2 I think it'l be quick to get into the 4's.

I've based the above on assumptions of my perspective gathered by checking the stock daily for a while.

Even if I am correct it will still be depending on who exactly is buying all these stocks. Likely I believe the majority is the same organization that aided the previous cap raise and they're selling the stock from client to client so I'd expect to see this scenario of the stock being capped again around the 4.5 mark if I am correct.
    Last edited by SirAyron: 21/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.