FHE 3.33% 46.5¢ frontier energy limited

[IMG] a great play on words here. the report in question as...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62

a great play on words here. the report in question as taken from the BS blog is quite clear.

1. "Inmet announced today it is suspending operations at the Winston Lake zinc mine effective immediately as recent studies have concluded that it is not economic at current zinc prices"

cant get any clearer than the reason why the mine shut - zinc price not geotechnical risk.

2. "In addition, indications are that the ore reserves in the lower Pick Lake Zone will be substantially reduced from previous estimates and development indicate weak hanging wall rocks MAY result in significant dilution."

blog says WOULD result in significant dilution when the actual report says MAY. the mine closed when the zinc price was circa $0.50/lb vs a currently price of $1.30/lb. any educated investor would know that reserves change according to a number of factors main one being price.

unbelievable how the sheep treat this crap as gospel. where does the Inmet report say its a bitch to mine or importantly CANT be mined?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.015(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $207.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ $203.7K 440.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16087 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.