FHE 4.76% 40.0¢ frontier energy limited

“I recently asked one such critic to post a situation where THEY...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    “I recently asked one such critic to post a situation where THEY disclosed THEY had been a seller in ANY post, even AFTER selling...and in fact asked them if THEY knew ANY poster that had done this...not surprisingly THEY couldn't.” - @cdchi1

Hi @cdchi1 – I’ll take up your offer of naming one such poster. ME!
    Here are my posts mentioning that I sold off and in 2 of those cases I did so on the same day of selling. In all 3 cases, the stock had a very sharp retrace afterwards, which means my sale decision was correct. These in fact were some of the major inflection points of that stock over last 2 years

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/whats-news-pc.4218241/page-66?post_id=33609964
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...on-minerals.3929861/page-470?post_id=29896982
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-new-triton.3094187/page-88?post_id=21153083

In one of those cases, I passed a pretty bearish comment after end of previous trading session despite still holding
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...ton-minerals.3929861/page-72?post_id=29846360

Above stock is TON, one time rival of SYR, a stock which I’m very sure you are familiar with and considering that I hear Tolga Kumova’s potential involvement (some are talking below) in this stock, I think is even more relevant to this conversation.

Speaking of SYR/Tolga, etc., here is a comment from you 2 years back
    "One of the moderator comments stated:

<<< Comments:Try 'Account Settings' at top right, then scroll to 'Ignored Members' >>>

Think I'll take their advice. This 'debate' (which is going nowhere, and idiotically comparing SYR SP performance to that of small caps) is making a mess of my 'favourite posts' screen.

Cdchi1” - @cdchi1
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-trading-halt-syr-ax.2791786/page-49?post_id=18062807

You mentioned that I should be put on ignore (not sure if you still have me on ignore) when I came with warnings on SYR at 6.4.- almost the all time high. This is the only interaction we’ve had on HC. So you did not even bother addressing my issues but directly suggested putting me on ignore.

Here is my track record and accuracy on SYR over last 2 years. You would be hard pressed to find anyone with 10% my accuracy on SYR
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-trading-halt-syr-ax.2791786/page-152?post_id=33627952

I hope you understand in hindsight how belittling anyone with a negative opinion and then quietly exiting the stock might lead to some people (maybe wrongly) believing that one is a “pumper and dumper”

I note your reasons for selling on stocks– better opportunity, SP getting ahead too quickly, upside disappearing, your opinion turning negative, etc.and you seem to be completely upfront about it, and you do seem genuine.

I landed on this stock through peeking at @shimmer comments. He probably gets tons of thumbs from me and I’ve really valued his opinion on NEU and ADT. In both cases, I was already on the stock and saw his comments afterwards, but appreciated his honesty and detailed daily analysis. His analysis on NEU in particular was outstanding, and it is very rare to get a “HC red heart” as a long termer for over a year on a stock. Shimmer has been one of my favourite HC posters of the last year.

I know you, shimmer, Tolga etc are buddies and if @shimmer says you are a honest upfront bloke, I for one would consider believing it.

You have taken some trouble to explain in detail how you were upfront on SUP. So maybe you are concerned with how are perceived, at least on some level. I’m just showing an example above (SYR) how passing only positive comments, belittling ones with negative comments, etc. can cause massive harm to holders in the long run. Anyone ignoring my comments on SYR has lost their shirt. Despite an over 90% accuracy all through, some people there probably still think I’m a downramper, and you probably still have me on ignore (in which case I hope shimmer passes on this message to you)

I don’t mean any of this in an attacking way at all, and apologies if it comes across that way. You’re obviously a smart intelligent guy. Please for you own sake and for the sake of others, however, understand that there could be innocent newbies burnt on stocks if all they read are positive comments, and whether one likes it or not, "red hearts" get more praise and also more criticism.

I wasn’t going to pass this comment but did so as you specifically requested that some one show how they disclosed their sale on a stock.

Good luck with this stock, and hope to have you back on ADT too soon.

Just a few very quick points on SUP, from what I can see at first glance –
    1/ High grade zinc – Seems fabulous
    2/ Jurisdiction – Excellent again
    3/ Mining cycle – Stock don’t always go up after JORC as there is some risk of buy the rumour and sell the news. SUP has hard a good rise from around 1 cent late last year. Could be negative
    4/ Market cap – Seems pretty low. This is one of biggest positives in long run
    5/ I think I read that there could be some stale old holders, which could be negative

I’ve read very little on this stock – so obviously above 5 SUP points are just initial first impresssions, and I hope to read more in time.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 40.0¢ $112.1K 276.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13123 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 99956 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 4.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 40.0¢ 84837
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
FHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.