AHK 3.23% 15.0¢ ark mines limited

Ann: Maiden Indicated Mineral Resource Estimate at Sandy Mitchell, page-16

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Have you not just launched into a diatribe to personally attack a stranger you don’t know as a “dig under anonymity”? Your exact words, not mine. You don’t know a single thing about me but post like you do. Now that is what you call a fact.

Thanks for your sage words and I actually think you have saved me from my own misguided self. In my years of resource investing and industry experience it has taken your post to be my saviour. I’m forever grateful.

Roger takes complete ownership over assay delays and respects ALL his shareholders. You should recognise this too. Have a chat with him, he is a good bloke.

I expected my post would not be popular with some posters. What I didn’t expect was the irony of a completely disrespectful personal attack from a complete stranger I have never conversed with who has now clearly demonstrated for all to see they are no different from those they despise. Your post says far more about you as a person than mine did about me. Please, have the spotlight and all the glory in reply exalted and wise poster. I will not be replying as I am already amused.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $8.317M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.644K 10.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 63803 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 52622 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.