AHK 0.00% 17.0¢ ark mines limited

Ann: Maiden Indicated Mineral Resource Estimate at Sandy Mitchell, page-8

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi John.

Just to be clear and compete after review of the Ark Mines project they only purchased the Sandy Mitchel asset in MARCH 2023.
    Snap Shot of what they have accomplished in my experience in a very short timeline.
    Step 1 has taken years in some cases.

1)Land owner compensation agreement complete
    2)On ground field work including follow up historical Jogmec and historic auger program
    3)Mobilised two staged independent air core drill programs circa 3500 Mtrs -completed in two stages de risks investment as confirms you are in mineralised ground.
    4)Ark purchased and refitted and mobilised and executed Land Cruiser Auger including regional drilling ( allow for exploration target ) remember the radiometric area is +100 square KMs
    5)Completed Mineral characteristic and recovery work with Mineral Technology.
    6)Delivered Maiden Jorc from drill program 1.
    7)Executed MOU with Currumbin Minerals.
    8)Applied for two project extension EPMs to the North potential mineralisation extensions.
    9)Started Pre Feasibility bulk sample sent to Mineral Technology.
    10)Finalised/installed site water bores and monitoring program to assist with fast track ML.
    11)Started Mining Licence application this is obviously a process and I believe one point of the application criteria in QLD is a resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.425M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $8.31K 48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17437 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 27026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.