AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I would say 90% of professionals in mining, especially...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I would say 90% of professionals in mining, especially underground hard rock (coal is softrock) have never even seen an ore sorter let alone consider how if applied to appropriate mines they can revolutionise mining.

Ore sorters are the new 59 year stepwise tech in mining. They currently can replace all wet processing except flotation and the leach stage. And even then they can reduce the volume to float by lets say 10 times.

This economic upside reduces process costs per ounce produced by lets say tenfold. Thus combination of reducing volumes hauled and processed etc reduces overall head grade needed and costs aka allows high dilution thus allows complete mine design change from selective to bulk.

Representative rocks from MStar we’re taken personally by me to Steinert when we acquired it when we were doing the Norton trials. Last year management individual asked and was given our 3 years of Norton Steinert reports (which AUL already had). Further recent discussions possibly could happen.

The easy application and outcomes for MStar are basic and simple due to the vastly different properties of the dyke, Qtz and other ore type rocks at MCO ops.

Now, if sorting was applied at MCO and if it proved as successful as thought, what should my role be? Does current management have vision to see, study and confirm possible major changes at site, will it be valid and work if the correct vision is not driven to fruition or does it fail due to lack of expertise and thus belief?

There are numerous sorters sitting in scrap yards due to thought bubble of lets get a Sorter.

I am aware of the 3 new ones in Steinert shipping schedule plus a couple of old ones on the cheap . $2mill a pop new and $500k in scrap yard years later.

Should all this advice and etc be given free by me to AUL? They who detonated MNM into bits sold off? Full team of 8 people plus me and full BOD summarily disposed of to scrap heap?

Also, can the team at MCO implement well?

Hmmmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.