AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Sliced, please include in your post to whom you are responding...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Sliced, please include in your post to whom you are responding and specifically about what (which word).

State it here so if it’s my post I can effectively respond.

For instance, it it’s to me and if the typo is wholly owned then say so and I will clearly explain how it was a glaring wrong in an otherwise perfect ASX release and people who write these or at least this one would not make such a mistake.

Assuming this is about my post, I suggested that Table 1 was different to Front page but no I confused myself, but the last Qtr rpt says different.

It is quite meaningful as it goes to either knowing mislead or incompetent writing or something else worse (potential legals).

People who write up Table 1 are anally retentive cause they sign off on JORC. Also what about Tom and the Co Sec and every BOD member who would read this both before and after release? Just a mistake? No one picked it up (did they choose not to?)

Like so said, explain to whom and what you are talking about.

I want AUL and most other emerging miners to succeed, especially AUL. But if they fall in their professionalism to other cos level (CTL, OGX etc) then confidence and trust thus SP will fall accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.