ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    For me the weekly chart will take over as the chart to watch now that the JORC is out as the daily found some overbought territory during the last few sessions leading up the the release of the JORC. A brilliant result however and plenty of things to look forward to here.

A lot less pump and overhang this time around from the last rise to 10c so I would expect the SP to base higher and faster than the previous retrace. I'm still not ruling out a decent run tomorrow as the market digests the news. You never know. It may bring forward investors that now see LRS as a low cost kaolin/halloysite producer with very very low strip for the future. Flippers flip, instos take profit but the LRS team are very good marketers or their prized cherry.

Going forward the weekly chart offers plenty of upside with the SP not breaching the 20dma or going to the lower Bollinger since the middle of last year so over a year ago. And with the current news flow to come with the infill drilling, PFS and DFS there is plenty to look forward to not to mention. GOLD, COPPER and LITHIUM news later in the year.

Anyway here is the weekly chart still with plenty of bullish bias. MACD turned up and RSI STOCHS out of overbought and heading in a positive direction.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3227/3227891-f9c5bd4b288c63b0d72475c44542242e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $518.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.3¢ 18.0¢ $3.091M 16.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 517723 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 378904 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.