LRS 1.67% 15.3¢ latin resources limited

The chart is looking perfect in my own opinion. It's a good...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    The chart is looking perfect in my own opinion. It's a good steady rise from early this year with a bit of craziness which saw us spike heavily to 8 cents a month or so ago and then returned to a lesser price but a really nice steady rise.

Interestingly is that yesterday LRS had the very highest volume of trades out of all stocks on the ASX and still held. In my opinion this looks like those that have been in for a long while taking profit while those seeing value stepping in. If it was more in favour of a huge sellout or buy up we'd see a huge fluctuation one way or the other so I think this is a lot of people coming in with belief in the mgmt and profit takers taking a nice chunk.

I can understand the latter. I nearly did after getting in early a while back and it is tempting to turn money over to some riskier and faster movers.

I'm all for the steady rise which is very apparent.

I'm not bothered at an entry back into the low 6 cents realm. The news is out. Step out drilling in July and other international projects in the works.

I'm in quite heavy and holding as for me the news flow from this company seems to be the one I have the most faith in out of all my portfolio. A lot of ticks.

A lot of crew here not really offering much of worth which is disappointing. A steady focus and a bit of patience and the holders can enjoy a nice ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.3¢
Change
0.003(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $426.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 15.0¢ $62.86K 417.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 1489498 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1097685 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.