ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202

Sadly LRS is being targeted buy shorters like it was on the on the 24 of Feb and that lasted about 20 day and saw the share price go from .092 to .046.

This will continue to happen with LRS because management keep giving hard deadlines for news releases and almost to the day. This makes LRS a prime target for shorters as they can watch the build-up and just dump into the news like we have seen time and time again.

Look at the sell side. 15 mins after open it just becomes a wall of sell orders. Each price movement just gets more and more dumped into. The manipulation is huge and you can’t stop it.

Also due to this type of targeting when I look at the chart all I see is a lower high the first high being the 24th of Feb. The Tea cup has not played out.

Unless management release a surprise positive announcement I think this will go to high .04s to low .05s before we get any sort of a bounce.

This is a fantastic company with huge potential and management are very good at their core business but they really need to work on their PR.

All my own opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.