AW1 3.70% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

you mean the porphyry one that needs a billion dollars+ just to...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    you mean the porphyry one that needs a billion dollars+ just to start…?
    I know you been holding that one for long and must be attached to that one but you are definitely missing the point here.
    AW1 has no dilution, is a fresh company only has been exploring for a very short time. Usually for a couple quarters of exploration phases they try to define the edge of the mineralisation and identify the targets. Considering that this is a significant progress and it’s clear AW1 has a way to avoid huge dilution and has a young management to move forward.
    How many years yours has been exploring and how many CR did you go through with the porphyry deposit? And who’s gonna pay that billion dollars for your company just to start? and the questionable management…?
    you can’t simply say yours is better when yours been exploring for years and years and now nobody wants your deposit… or the management is simply happy with their paychecks and doesn’t want to do anything with it…
    sometimes you need to ditch your narrow mind and emotions and try to see the facts.
    I’m bullish on copper futures in the next few years and open to any decent copper explorers, do you know any decent punt other than the Chilean porphyry one?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $79.07K 584.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1403814 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 645445 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.