AW1 4.35% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

I’m just curious, where do you get the idea of AW1 has no scale?...

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131

I’m just curious, where do you get the idea of AW1 has no scale? It only tested 5% of the belt and has 100km long belt. If 5% of the belt comes back 17.5mt only couple seasons of drilling since June 2022. I’d definitely say scale is there. As I said it’s way too early to say it’s cute, and 100km copper belt is actually humongous, far from cute.
    low cost mining is a huge plus also. In current economic conditions success is not guaranteed based on scale, capex and opex matters more these days to be safe from commodity price decline just like many lithium miners going bottom as lithium price drops.
    Chinese controls many commodities prices like lithium, and they are the one causing the curren lithium price decline as you might already be aware.
    copper demand will be higher in a couple of years, which means copper price might not be safe from their petty game, and Chinese has massive influence in Chile mining.
    if that time comes, low grade high capex,opex deposits won’t survive too well IMO and it will provide great chance for them to eat up all the cheap broken copper companies.
    AW1 has near surface deposit, 5% tested 17.5mt. The capex and opex will be significantly lower than porphyry deposits.
    it’s far from all hopes and dreams. This is gonna be a sustainable mine which can survive the Chinese commodity game.
    I hope one day you can see what I’m saying, All the best for your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $108.5K 905.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 757456 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 108597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.