AW1 14.3% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

I've been on a month long adventure comparing all the ASX copper...

1. 2,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    I've been on a month long adventure comparing all the ASX copper juniors, this remains the one I'm the most excited for. Look at the whole picture and it makes sense just how special this one is. Feel free to chime in and disagree with any of these points.

- Capex to bring a DSO into production around 25m (I actually disagree here and think it will be closer to 50m but let's put it inbetween)
    - This makes it one of the lowest (If not the lowest capex) non producing jorc resources (From memory whim creek requires 80-100 and is also one of the lowest)
    - Grade is very good as evidenced by today's announcement and well within economical ranges. I can imagine AISC will be pretty decent and I'll be keen to see Dave's projected figures
    - While a lot of you think the location is bad, I think it's a serious plus. Product will be loaded onto barges and headed down to North America or Europe. Travel distance is shorter than Australian copper. Now you might say it's pretty equal because Aussie copper heads to China, sure...but which project will be seen as geopolitically strategic?
    - Take all of this against the backdrop of copper macro. Grades declining, harder to find high quality deposits in the western world, majors on the active hunt...
    - Obscene room for expansion of today's MRE. To anyone who thinks it's small, look at the overall picture. It won't be staying at this level, but even at this level it's an economical deposit requiring tiny capex.

This is why I'm so hyped about today's announcement, it's a box that ticks us off closer to producing cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.