AW1 0.00% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

As all holders I wish that the good news had kept flowing and...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    As all holders I wish that the good news had kept flowing and the price was up. Aside from cash being spent on planned activities there is no real difference from when we got the spikes to the high 20's. Shows how wrong I am that I thought this stock had found floor above the IPO price. Fundamentally nothing has changed and the company was always going to need to raise funds; maybe it is a couple of months earlier than some anticipated but we were never going to drill Storm without more funds.

Moving forward the company has loads of money to fund general administration and the work of permits, studies etc. After the next raise (assuming it is a raise and not some other funding source) I expect that Storm will be the real focus and we should start seeing a real plan for a DSO operation. Once studies are done and the deposit is proven it changes where capital can come from; standard bank finance, groups like Sprott, offtake agreements, cornerstone investors ... the list goes on. The point is that if this is proven up as we all anticipate this could be the last raising for necessity and instead future raises might be an opportunity for shareholders to participate.

Like everyone else with an average buy in price in the mid teens I will be jealous of all that get in at a lower price but that is life in the markets I guess.

I wish everyone the best of luck and urge everyone to take a breath and look forward to the drills spinning at Storm in late March or early April and the anticipation of a resource for a portion of the deposit soon after.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $15.29K 116.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1914598 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 660003 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.