EMC 0.00% 12.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

It takes a big man to admin when he was wrong in regards to the...

1. 11,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4566
    It takes a big man to admin when he was wrong in regards to the JORC announcement. I definitely respect that!

A lot of people would have thought the same with the lack of news and also a fair heap of recent negativity in these threads from some posters I wont name.

The JORC has basically solidified our standing in the region, gained us respect from peers (and hopefully institutions starting to take notice) as well as given us confidence and a proven asset to work with. Yes there is a long road ahead and plenty more improvements on those numbers which will come with further exploration in the area. However the Dimer JORC is a crucial step and major stepping stone for what is now a definite track towards mining it imo. At these current prices, significant cashflow is on offer to really make this company. Significantly, in regards to future finance and other contracts such as mining and construction contractors etc, this JORC de-risks us and we can pretty much base any loans etc on this now proven asset. I am sure management will already be onto the next steps and we will hear further news as time plays out. These updates will be coming in hot in the next 6 months, particularly if the gold price continues its bull run as expected. Management will want to take advantage of these prices!

Another factor that many wont mention of yet is that Dimer should be significantly cheaper to mine due to the existing pit and other mining infrastructure zones. Yes, there will need to be remedial work but it is MUCH cheaper to do this than starting from scratch. I will have to check infrastructure such as water and power on WA Geoview when I get the chance but you would expect this infrastructure to already be in place because it was previously mined.

Not to mention our other 2 main projects which have continual work flow (Yarbu and Rover). IMO announcements will start to get a bit more continual throughout the rest of 2021. They need to in order to attract renewed interest. Combined with improving gold price and overall market sentiment this is not far away IMO.

A lesson here for all after the JORC. If you don't hear news for weeks or months at a time it is because management are hard at work adding value and getting accurate data out to all investors. I would rather quality information than rushed jobs with mistakes.

Good luck all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 62425 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 58871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.