NAG 0.00% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: Maiden JORC Resource at the Nagambie Mine, page-22

1. 3,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Nice little spread on St0ckhead.
    Might appeal to some investors that see the price of ANTIMONY climbing to $A34,000 per ton

Nagambie Resources (ASX:NAG)

(Up on no news)

Gold explorer Nagambie Resources’ share price has been chopping about this year, but it’s in the double-digits green again today.

We’re not seeing any fresh announcements today, so we’ll revert a bit… to this…

… and this:

Almost exactly a month ago, the company has announced a maiden JORC resource for the shallow, high-graded gold mineralisation at its namesake gold and antimony mine in central Victoria.

Some specifics. The company’s talking an Inferred Resource here, of 415,000 tonnes averaging 11.5g/t gold equivalent and comprising 3.6g/t gold plus 4.3% antimony.

It also noted that the in-ground metal content of 153,000 ounces gold equivalent, comprises 47,800 ounces gold plus 17,800 tonnes antimony and the average 11.5g/t gold equivalent resource grade is 230% of the mineable cut-off grade of 5.0g/t AuEq.

This, says NAG, indicates a high-margin orebody at the Nagambie mine, where there are four shallow gold-antimony lode systems all open and at depth.

Nagambie chairman Tom Quinn described the maiden JORC Resource for the high-grade discovery as a “watershed moment” for the company, adding that “it comes in the context of recent all-time record-high gold prices and strong prices for antimony, an essential metal for military uses and high-performance solar panel manufacture.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.82K 1.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 260735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.